|Merchandise Total||Shipping Charges|
* The following constraints apply and the charges, when applicable, are in addition to the aforementioned fees. You will be notified by e-mail, after you place and order, once all charges have been calculated.
- Continental U.S. only. We do not ship to PO Boxes. (Call to discuss the potential of shipping to other locations.)
- No C.O.D.'s.
- Florida Residents - 6.5% Sales Tax.
- If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you for backorder instructions.
- Products typically ship next business days after your order has been received.
- Irregular/Oversize Pkg. E-mail us at email@example.com for quote. (Bulky, Heavy and Oversized Items other than rods.)
- Shipping and handling charges are subject to change without notice.
- Nothing Ships until receipt of Total Payment
If an item has additional shipping cost, after placing the order we will call you to discuss the shipping options available. An over-sized item is any large item that must ship through a freight carrier or incur added freight expense due to any of the following factors:
- Exceeds 150 lbs.
- Exceeds 165 inches of length and girth combined in the shipping box
- Exceeds 108 inches total length in the shipping box
- Any items that ship on a pallet
At this time we are not able to ship out any hazardous materials. These products are only available for in-store pick-up. We are working to obtain the required certifications and apologize for the inconvience. Hazardous materials will incur a $32 excess shipping charge and will ship with UPS. This charge will be added to the invoice after the item ships. Your credit card will be chrged the additional fee after your order is placed. If you check out with Paypal an additional Paypal invoice will be sent to you.